- April 10, 2020 at 9:44 am #63877KathleenParticipant
I have had a HUGE response to my offer of masks. I would love to help you all but I need to pace myself. Here’s what I need from you to get you a mask.
1. You don’t need to call me before you come by. Unfortunately, as much as I’d like to, I won’t be greeting you when you come by. Let’s celebrate when this is all over!
2. If your last name ends in A-M come by Saturday afternoon.
3. If your name ends in N-Z come by Monday afternoon.
4. Masks will be in a marked tote by my garage. PLEASE wear gloves or use hand sanitizer before opening tote!
5. Masks will be in marked plastic bags with the size listed.
6. ONE per person. If you are part of a couple you may take one for your partner.
7. Many have asked if they could pay me. If you would like, you may leave a donation which I will send to a cause that is helping those financially hard hit by the pandemic. I will leave an envelope for that purpose.
PLEASE don’t feel you need to donate- you may be one who needs assistance.
- April 11, 2020 at 11:10 am #63882Gina GareyParticipant
What is your phone number? Gina
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.