- May 25, 2018 at 2:11 pm #2213ScottParticipant
On yesterday’s Cobbosseecontee trip, I think we agreed to try for another midweek paddle on Wednesday, May 30, but I don’t recall deciding on a destination.
We talked about Gulf Island Pond, but did we decide on it? At the moment the forecast for Wednesday is sunny and 72-ish.
Let me know your thoughts…
I Gulf Island Pond is indeed the destination, then I’ll post it.
- May 25, 2018 at 3:04 pm #2214BetsyParticipant
I am good with Gulf Island Pond for Wed. Not sure if Greg will be able to go. But the weather looks perfect so far.
If and when you post the trip you might let people know about the forum.
- May 25, 2018 at 3:15 pm #2215ScottParticipant
Okay, Betsy. I’ll post it and include a note about the new forum.
I did not get a notice from the moac.org website about your response. If it doesn’t come through within an hour, I’ll raise the issue with Kathy Allen.
- June 9, 2018 at 6:52 pm #2316BetsyParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.