MOAC Activities Challenge – 1200 Minutes in April

Home Forums Hiking MOAC Activities Challenge – 1200 Minutes in April

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Participant

Getting together and being active is what MOAC is all about. (And if you’re like me, being part of a group is more than half the fun of being active.) We can’t get together, but we can still connect and motivate each other in our fitness activities. I’m challenging MOACers to log 1,200 minutes this month in whatever activities you enjoy – at any fitness level – it’s the time that counts. (The only favorite MOAC activity that doesn’t count is happy hour!) I created a MOAC group on ChallengeHound where you can join and log your time and activities, and see what your friends are doing too. Here’s the link to the challenge:
      https://www.challengehound.com/join/5c4b61a0-7a5e-11ea-81e2-770de8124f01
      Once you’re there, click Join and then start logging your activities (the Activities tab). You’ll need a free ChallengeHound account. I started with my workout this morning.

Let’s see if MOAC can get to 1,200 minutes in April. That’s 100 people doing 4 hours of activity a week for three weeks – easily doable, isn’t it?? Within the MOAC group on ChallengeHound, you can also create a different challenge and invite folks to it as well, if you’d like. Have fun with this and stay in touch!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.