Multi day ski trips

Home Forums Skiing-Downhill Multi day ski trips

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Poirier
      Participant

Good morning! I know it’s still summer, but now is the time to start thinking about skiing. I have previous experience with setting up and leading ski trips when a member of the Ski Club of Washington DC (I used to live in the DC metro area). I have led trips to Killington, Jackson Hole and participated in trips led by others to Stowe, Sunday River, Keystone, Breckenridge and Alyeska (Alaska). I would be willing to set up a ski trip for the club somewhere in New England or in the Rockies if there is enough interest. Now is the time to start securing hotels or condos and possibly airline flights.

Eileen
      Participant

Hi Mark,
      My name is Eileen Whynot and I happen to be a founding member of MOAC back in 1989. I’m an avid skier (downhill, Nordic, AT), and have skied in the West numerous times. I already have lodging set up for early Feb in South Lake Tahoe and an Epic pass. Would be open to traveling for about a month in 2021. Let me know what you have in mind. Thank you. It might be easier to email me directly ewhynote@gmail.com and my phone is 207-749-0211.
      I plan to ski Wildcat, Attitash, Sunday River, Sugarloaf and perhaps Stow in the 20-2021 season. Can’t wait to get back on the snow!
      Best, Eileen

Greenlight
      Keymaster

Respoding to this thread after a report of a time stamp issue. This is a test post, please ignore.
      Thank You.
      MOAC Webmaster

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.