Searching for apartment

Home Forums Classifieds Searching for apartment

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Christine
      Participant

Hello!

I had the audacity to move out of Maine to NH but I’ve missed Maine too much. I’ve also been offered a job at Abbott Laboratories. I am in search of an affordable, decent place to live. I am 52, quiet and responsible. I have 2 indoor kitties who are both older, and spayed/neutered. I have great references! Please message me if you have something or know of something available. I’ve found that word-of-mouth is a great way to find good deals!

Thank you,

Chris

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Hi Chris, Have you found a place yet? I have a small furnished house in Falmouth that will be available in July.

It’s small, but cute. It’s officially one bedroom, but has another alcove type room that could be used as a den or office. Looks cuter inside than out. 🙂 It’s about 4 miles north of the Hannaford in West Falmouth (and the access to I95).

I’ve been working on trying to find someone to do a leach field so I can install a washer and dryer, but it’s still a work in progress, so there is no laundry on site at the moment. There is also no dishwasher.

Cats would be okay, but it’s on a busy street, so you probably wouldn’t want to let them outside. Rent would be $950 and I generally do a 60 day lease.

Christine
      Participant

Hi Lianne,

So sorry, I did not realize I had gotten a response! I would be interested in meeting with you and seeing the place, if it is still available.

Chris

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.