week day morning hiking

Home Forums Hiking week day morning hiking

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Hello,

I’d like to do one or two morning hikes per week in North Yarmouth. Besides getting the exercise, I’m re-establishing some trails on my property and want to get some regular traffic on them and hoping for some company.

There are 3 to 4 miles of trails and I can connect to the Knight’s Pond conservation area in Cumberland for several more miles of trails. So it wouldn’t just be the same loop every time. It could also vary in length depending on the day – one mile one day and 3 or 4 miles another day if people want to do that.

So if you’re retired or just have a flexible schedule and would like to join me, let me know. If I get some interest, I’ll post walks on the calendar for anyone else who might be available and interested, too.

Kathleen
      Participant

Hi,
      I would be interested in hiking with you!
      Best,
      Kathy Kaczor

Linda Johnson
      Participant

Hi Lianne
      I would be interested, though my schedule can be all over the place.
      Thanks
      Linda

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Hi Kathy and Linda,

Thank you for your interest in hiking with me!

Is there a better day or days of the week that would work? I would want to start anytime between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. Tuesdays aren’t good for me because of my pottery class, but the other days usually can work. Particularly Wed through Friday.

My schedule can also be variable, so it doesn’t have to be the same day and time every week. We could maybe touch base on Sunday evening or Monday morning and see what would work best for that week. This week, I’ve got a meeting at 12:30, but Wed and/or Thursday would be good.

Kathleen
      Participant

Hi,
      I can’t meet this week, but Wednesdays or Fridays are the best days for me.
      Thanks
      Kathy K

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Okay, Kathy, thanks. We’ll touch base early next week. Linda, can you hike tomorrow morning? If so, give me a time and I’ll post it to see if we get anyone else. Or let me know if you’d prefer just us.

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Hello, Can either of you go out on Thursday or Friday? I got tied up early this week, but should good either of those days.

Kathleen
      Participant

Hi,
      This Friday around 2pm would work.
      Thursday is booked.
      Kathy

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

I can do that. Can you email me directly at lmitchell75@aol.com for the address and directions?

Carolyn Radding
      Participant

Hi Lianne:
      I’d like to join you as well. I have options on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for walks/hikes.
      Thanks!
      Carolyn

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Hi Carolyn, so sorry for the delay in getting back to you! This week the weather is not cooperating, but I’m hoping to get back out next week. Stay tuned!

Lianne Mitchell
      Participant

Hello,
      Is anyone available tomorrow (Wed 11/20) or Thursday morning for a hike?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.