If you are logging into the new MOAC website for the first time, you’ll need to reset your password. Your old password will not work on this new site. New password need to be at least a “medium” strength to be accepted. You only need to do this ONCE. SCROLL DOWN TO SEE FULL INSTRUCTIONS.
To reset your password:
- FROM THE LOGIN PAGE: Click the “Lost Password” below the login boxes to be taken to the Lost Password page (these instructions will appear on the bottom of that page as well).
- FROM THE LOST PASSWORD PAGE: You will be asked to enter the email address (or username) associated with your account. Enter your email and click the large “GET NEW PASSWORD” button.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to set your new password.
- Password MUST be at least “medium” strength to be accepted. Once you’ve set a password, return to the Login page to proceed.
- If you do not get the automatic email, check your spam folder. If there still isn’t an email, contact email@example.com and it can be reset manually.